Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Learning Licenses

In room 26 we have learning licenses.  There are four licenses, Mobile, Independent, Regulated and Teacher. Mobile means you can go anywhere in the school to learn. Independent means you can work anywhere in the class. Regulated means you can work anywhere but Mr Brown can choose if he thinks your not working well. Teacher means you have to be work next to them. I am on Independent because sometimes I get distracted but not too often

No comments:

Post a Comment